Recognized as a leader in health care, medical research, education and training, Boston is an international model for the best in medicine, with numerous facilities to choose from.
Cape Cod and Falmouth Hospitals (Cape Cod Healthcare): The leading providers of healthcare services for residents and visitors of Cape Cod.
Full list of hospitals
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center: A Harvard University teaching and research hospital with a strong reputation for technical excellence in medicine.
- Brigham & Women's Hospital: A teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, named to U.S. News & World Report's Honor Roll of America's Best Hospitals 2009.
- Children's Hospital: A premier center for Pediatric health care offering over 30 clinical departments and 150 subspecialty programs.
- Emerson Hospital: An acute care medical center well known for its Surgical Specialists, outstanding nursing care and patient services.
- Faulkner Hospital: Ranked among the Top 10 Breast Cancer Centers in the U.S. Patients rave about the individualized attention they receive.
- Massachusetts General Hospital: Third oldest hospital in the United States and the largest in New England. It consistently ranks as one of the country's best hospitals by U.S. News and World Report.
- Metrowest Medical Center: Owned by Tenet Healthcare and offers a comprehensive range of health services & medical programs.
- Mount Auburn Hospital: Incorporated in 1871 as the first hospital in Cambridge, MA. Prominent in Oncology, Geriatrics, and Rehabilitation.
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital: Established in 1886, specializing in Multiple Sclerosis, Pain Management, Physical Therapy, Maternity, and Pediatrics.
- Stewart Health Care / St. Elizabeth Hospital: Steward is widely recognized as a national leader in implementing a new model of health care delivery and has produced impressive results in recent years.
- Winchester Hospital: Provides general and surgical care in Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Cardiology, Pulmonary Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Orthopedics.
- Cape Cod Hospital: Cited five times in nine years as one of America's Top 100, Cape Cod Hospital is a 238-bed acute care hospital. The Emergency Department is one of the busiest in Massachusetts, providing emergency services to 84,000 patients on an annual basis. This facility is a not-for-profit regional medical center with more than 1,700 employees and over 300 physicians on staff.
- Falmouth Hospital: Recognized for superb patient satisfaction, Falmouth Hospital was recently cited by Consumers' Digest as 'One of 50 Exceptional Hospitals in America.' Falmouth Hospital is a 95-bed facility with one of the busiest emergency centers in Massachusetts during the summer months. The hospital is a not-for-profit community hospital primarily focused on serving the residents of some of the fastest-growing communities in the state -- Falmouth, Bourne, Sandwich and Mashpee.